Search Top Colleges Here

Custom Search

July 31, 2009

BTech, MBA, PGDM Admission Open at BDES Group of Institutions (BDESGI)

BDES Group of Institutions (BDESGI)
Kheri-Manjhavali Road, Nahar Par
Phone-No: 0129-4043643; 011-41724790/92

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Students who have completed their graduation or post graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE, UGC, AIU are eligible for admission to PGDM at BDES Group of Institutions. Students who are appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply. But they will be required to submit the copy of graduation result before the last date of GD and PI to enable them for appearing in the GD and PI.

How To Apply:

From Institute office by cash payment of Rs 500/- (Rs Five Hundred only). By downloading the application form from our website By writing to Faculty of Management Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Institute Admission office with requisite fee (through a DD of Rs 550/- drawn in favor of Faculty of Management Post Graduate Diploma in Management Institute payable at Faridabad.

Master of Business Administration (MBA)


A student should be a pass in Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an examination recognized as equivalent there to as per State Or Government Pass in final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Basis of Admission:

Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit of highest composite score obtained by a candidate in any of the four valid MAT conducted by “All India Management Association” [AIMA] in September 2008, December 2008, February 2009, and May 2009.
How To Apply:

The students desirous of taking admission in MBA at JB Knowledge Park, Faridabad, in “Institute Level Admission Category” shall fill the application form available online at or obtain a form from the institute’s Faridabad or New Delhi office. The form is to be submitted along with a processing fee of Rs 500/- and self attested copies of requisite documents at any of the institute’s offices before the cut of date specified for institute level counseling by the DTE, Haryana or HSCS, Haryana. The admissions at Institute level will be given keeping the merit of the student in view. Students who have not appeared in MAT are also eligible to apply for admission through “Institute Level counseling”.

Bachelor of Technology (BTech)


A Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects long with any one of the following subjects:- 1. Chemistry, 2. Bio-Technology, 3. Computer Science, 4. Biology

Basis and procedure of Admission:

The admission for 75% of sanctioned intake for B. Tech. shall be made on the basis of the merit of AIEEE–2009 through on-line off–campus counseling by NIC. For the remaining 25% seats admissions will be made by BDES Group of Institutions by “Institute level counseling procedure. For admission to B. Tech. programs at Faculty of Engineering of “BDES Group of Institutions”, Faridabad, through on-line off-campus counseling, the student should get registered at and fill the code number of JBSTM as first priority. One seat in each course is reserved for Kashmiri migrant. A “Kashmiri Migrant” taking admission at BDES Group of Institutions through NIC would be given scholarship equal to 50% tuition fee.

For admission in B. Tech. at JBSTM, “BDES Group of Institutions” Faridabad, directly through institute level counseling, the student should apply on the prescribed application form. The application form can be downloaded from website or obtained from any of the institute’s offices either personally or by paying the registry charges of Rs. 50/-.

How To Apply:

The application form is to be submitted with the following documents and processing fees of Rs 500/- [Rs. Five hundred only]. Self attested copies of Mark sheets of 10th and 10+2 class. Self attested copy of the AIEEE – 2009 result. A DD of Rs 500/- in favour of “JBSTM Faridabad”, payable at Faridabad. The application form for college level admissions shall be submitted at the earliest, but before the cut of date for college level admissions as declared by HSCS. JBSTM at “BDES Group of Institutions” follows the “Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme” of the AICTE to benefit the women, economically backward and physically handicapped candidates. This is offered to 10% of the sanctioned strength as per the AICTE directives. We also provide “Bimla Devi Merit Scholarship” to deserving candidates. Additionally, Scholarships to SC/ST/OBC candidates are made available by the Government as per rules.

No comments: