Search Top Colleges Here

Custom Search

July 18, 2009

Echelon Institute of Technology (EIT) BTech Admission

Echelon Institute of Technology (EIT)
MD University, Rohtak
Jasana-Manjawali Road, 12 k.m. from badkal chowk,
Faridabad
Email: info@EchelonInstitute.com.
Website: www.echeloninstitute.com

Admission India

Courses available for admission are:

BTech in Computer Science and Engineering
BTech in Electronics and Communications Engineering
BTech in Information Technology
BTech in Mechanical Engineering

Eligibility:

65% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination of 10+2 or its equivalent examination.

Eligibility & Admission: B.Tech (Three Year Programme)

Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engg. / Technology course of duration of three years or more from Haryana Board of Technical Education or its equivalent with at least 65% marks in aggregate in any branch or have passed BSc with Mathematics with at least marks in the aggregate. Details regarding admission on the basis of LEET 2009 rank in examination conducted by DTE, Govt. of Haryana, HSCS can be had from DTE website: www.techeduhry.nic.in

Admission & Selection Criteria

The admission to B.Tech (Four Year Programme) and B.Tech (Three Year Programme through LEET) for the session 2009-10, shall be done by Haryana State Counselling Society (HSCS) through on-line off campus counseling. 75% seats of the sanctioned intake in each branch will be filled by HSCS through on-line off campus counseling. Remaining 25% seats will be filled by the Institute on the basis of All India Rank in AIEEE-09. For details visit www.techeduhry.nic.in

Further details on eligibility and admission procedure visit: www.echeloninstitute.com

No comments: