Search Top Colleges Here

Custom Search

August 9, 2009

BE Admission at Mittal Institute of Technology (MIT)

Mittal Institute of Technology (MIT)

Bachelor of Engineering (BE)

Specialization in: Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Electronics Engineering

Eligibility:

Students are admitted to B. E. on the basis of their performance in entrance examinations like All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) and Pre-Engineering Test (MP-PET). On-line counseling is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal. 20 % of intake capacity seats are reserved for AIEEE Score Cardholders and remaining 80 % seats are M.P. quota seats. 15 % of the sanctioned intake capacity seats are reserved as the management quota and 1/3 of this Management quota is reserved for the N.R.I.s. However if no N.R.I. is available, the vacant seats will be filled under the Management Quota. A.I.E.E.E. Quota seats will be filled through the counseling held by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal and in case these seats remain vacant these will be converted into M.P. Quota seats. For admission to the B.E. course, the student must qualify in the AIEEE/PET Examination. If any seats remain vacant they may be filled in on merit basis depending upon the Physics, Chemistry & Maths (PCM) marks at 10+2 level through subsequent counseling conducted by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.

Mittal Institute of Technology (MIT)
Navibagh, Karond
Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh
Email: mitbpl@gmail.com
Website: www.mittalinstitute.org

No comments: