Regional College of Management (RCM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Banking and Finance (PGDRBF)
Eligibility: Any Graduate
How To Apply:
Procedure of application: Application form can be obtained by
· Downloading from the website
· Collecting in person from institute counter
· Application form cost Rs. 500/- (To be paid in demand draft in favor of Regional College of Management Bhubaneswar, Payable at Bhubaneswar)
Documents Required: -
· Photocopy of marksheets from 10TH to Last Qualifying Examination (minimum up to graduations level).
· Copy of MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/OJEE Scorecard
· 1 Passport Size Photographs.
To know more information about RCM admission please visit www.rcm.ac.in
Regional College of Management, RCM
Regional College of Management (RCM), Bhubaneswar is the oldest management institute in the state of Orissa. This institute, since its inception, has developed immensely in all areas right from infrastructure to the quality of education. Of late, RCM has been scaling new heights.
In 2002, Outlook ranked RCM as the 4th best in Eastern India after IIMC, XLRI and XIMB. The same magazine in its 2003 ranking of the business schools in Indian also places RCM as the 4th best in Eastern India. Another prestigious B-schools ranking done by Cosmode and Business world rates RCM as the 5th best in Eastern and Central India.
Tags: Regional College of Management (RCM) Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Banking and Finance (PGDRBF) admission form download admission date dates prospectus download how to apply for what is the last date where to apply eligibility pg diploma course courses study materials syllabus download