• MBA - International Business
• MBA (5 year Integrated Programme)
• B.Tech with MBA (5 year Integrated Programme)
• M.S. by Research
• Application forms can be obtained in person from VIT University at Vellore (or) VIT University at Chennai (or) from the Chennai City Office, New No. 6. (Old No. W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600040 (Phone : 044-42016555, 65480555, Fax: 044- 26222555) by handing over the crossed Demand Draft for `900/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore. Application forms can also be obtained through post by sending a crossed Demand Draft for ` 900/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore with a covering letter addressed to “Admissions Officer”, VIT University, Vellore - 632 014 requesting for the application form and indicating their complete postal address with phone number.
• Candidates can also apply online at www.vit.ac.in/mba2011.
• Completed application form should be submitted on or before 26th February 2011 (Saturday).
• The shortlisted candidates will undergo Group Discussion / Personal Interview. The GD/PI will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Madurai, Patna, Ranchi and Vellore on 13th March 2011 (Sunday). The selection for admission to both Chennai & Vellore Campuses will be made, based on the merit of the candidate. The exact time and venue of the GD/PI centre will be intimated by post / mail.
• The selected candidate shall pay an advance fee of `10,000/-
• The balance fee for the first year has to be paid by 15th April 2011.
• The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from colleges located in India. NRI and foreign nationals may contact admissions officer for details of admission.
• Minimum 60% is required in the qualifying full-time Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution. Candidates appearing for the final examination to be held in April / May 2011 and whose results will be available on or before 15th August 2011 are also eligible for admission.
• The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must include a minimum of three years of regular education after completing higher secondary schooling [10+2] or equivalent.
• Consistent Academic Record in X and XII standard is required.
• CAT / XAT / GMAT score is essential Executive work experience is an advantage but not essential.
For admission details, visit our website: www.vit.ac.in
Vellore - 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: +91 - 416 - 220 2125 / 2157 / 2168 / 2247
Fax: +91 - 416 - 224 5544, 224 5766, 224 9955
About VIT University
The VIT University, commonly referred to as Vellore Institute of Technology or VIT located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. The university follows an entrance exam based system VIT of admission. An yearly entrance exam, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE), is conducted around the month of April. The admissions from this exam are decided based on merit. Similarly, another entrance exam, Vellore Institute of Technology Masters' Entrance Exam (VITMEE), is conducted for admissions to the Masters' programs. For entrance into Business Management programmes, the results of the Nation-wide Common Admission Test (CAT) and other equivalent tests are considered.
Tags: VIT University Admission 2011 VIT University MBA Admission 2011 Notification Eligibility Course Courses application form download last date for application form submission VIT University MBA admission form download VIT University MBA admission date dates VIT University MBA 2011 forms form VIT University MBA eligibility admission procedure